Thursday, November 15, 2012
I am not the happy person I used to be. Posted at 10:07 PM 0 comments (+)
Where do you run to escape from yourself? 

I am feeling very down and depressed tonight. I have so much on my mind and I feel like a funnel cloud swirling around in a circle. I don't even know where to begin. I can't stop crying tonight. I am trying not to let it get to me but I can't stop thinking about it. Trying to think positive but negative keeps getting in the way. I just want to run away. If anyone know what hell I am going through right now you would understand. 

I am down - not feeling good, depressed. Ever get tired of just feeling lonely all the time? Yeah, me too. But I get used to it after a while. I must be alive 'cause I still feel pain. I get used to the pain.

Cause you really hurt me and I don't need to say it cause you know. I'm sorry for always being the problem. 
I just can't do this anymore. Holding all the pain, tears, and anger in.. I can't breathe and I need to escape.

Why is it so hard to be happy?

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.