Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Life ends, but memory lives. Posted at 10:38 PM 0 comments (+)
What happened? Can someone fill me in? Ugh. Why is it so hard to say goodbye to the people we love so dearly? :( 

On July 15th, I lost a dear friend. It's hard to say goodbye because I can't just quickly forget all of those memories we had and once I think of those memories I would want to spend time more so we will have more memories. 

I am really shocked about what happened to my highschool classmate and my friend, Joel Mercadero. He passed away last Sunday, July 15, 2012. I don't have any idea whats the cause of his death. He's an amazing friend and he taught me so much about life, hope, and determination. I still can't believe that he's not here anymore. I will never forget you and I will always miss you. I'm going to miss the time we spent together. Life really is a fragile thing. 

I'll miss the fun jokes and your generosity the most. I'm deeply sorry things did not turn out for the better. I'll always remember the good times we had.



WARNING: This blog post is written in Tagalog/English.

Sobra akong nalulungkot sa nangyari. I feel like crying and I can't help it. Joel Feliciano Mercadero is my classmate when I was in 1st year highschool. Naging magkaibigan kami at naging close kami sa isa't-isa. Natatandaan ko pa na tinatarayan ko pa siya dati. Actually naging suitor ko siya, niligawan niya ako nung 1st year highschool pa lang kami. Pero hindi ko siya pinapansin at hindi ko siya sinagot. Mabait naman siya at may respeto sakin. Matalino din pero hindi ko talaga alam kung bakit ganun ang nangyari. Then after that, nung 2nd year highschool yata hindi na kami magkaklase. Naging pilot section na kasi siya nun. Tapos simula nun hindi na kami masyadong nakakapagusap. Wala nang nangungulit at nangaasar sakin sa classroom. Wala na ding nagpapacute sakin. Haha. Tapos yun na, nawala yung closeness naming dalawa simula nung nalipat siya sa pilot section. Nagtapos kami ng highschool na parang hindi kami magkakilala. Yung parang wala na talagang connection and communication sa isa't isa. Kahit "Hi, hello. Kamusta ka na?" Wala. Well, that's life.

Hanggang ngayon hindi padin ako makapaniwala na wala ka na. Hinding hindi ko makakalimutan lahat ng pinagsamahan natin. Salamat sa lahat. Thanks for the friendship and memories. Sobrang mamimiss kita Joel. Kung nasan ka man ngayon sana masaya ka. Wish you the best wherever you are now. May you rest in peace. Thank you. † 



Always on my mind; Forever in my heart. Treasured in my heart you'll stay, untill we meet again some day. 

"Death is the last chapter in time, but the first chapter in eternity."



Death is the hardest part of life
not for those who have PASSED
but for those who are left behind.
they are forced to grasp the concept
of leaving this earth to another ATMOSPHERE
that we call HEAVEN, but they call home.

Find serenity in Paradise. You will be missed. 

'Joel Feliciano Mercadero' 
1991-2012

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.