Thursday, March 15, 2012
68 things about me. Posted at 3:02 PM 0 comments (+)
  • I love God above all. 
  • I love my family.
  • I love my friends.
  • I just love being myself. Because there is only me in this world.
  • I'm a daddy's girl. Out in the great big world, He taught me what's right from wrong. 
  • Still don't know how to cross the streets when I'm alone. That's a fact.
  • I love my boyfriend, Rene Jay Flojo Tuaño.
  • Math is my least favorite subject. I hate numbers. 
  • I hate attending PE classes.
  • I hate being compared with other people.
  • I'm a cry baby.
  • I am a Cancerian girl. 07/22 is my birthday. So that makes me a Cancerian.
  • I miss my old true friends.
  • I love to take pictures. 
  • I have love for fashion and music.
  • A kid at heart.
  • I love rainy days. The smell after the rain.
  • Loves being in long relationships.
  • I am spoiled, but not a brat. I always get what I want.
  • I can be the meanest person you'll ever meet, and probably one of the most difficult people you will ever meet.
  • I speak sarcasm.
  • I hate everybody equally.
  • I'm afraid of the dark and have fear of heights. 
  • I hate worms. So gross! And snakesss.
  • I can’t stand the feeling of dirty, grimy or sweaty hands and wash them a LOT and always carry hand sanitizer/alcohol around with me when I’m out.
  • I love beaches/private pools.
  • I love to travel.
  • I rarely watch tv, but love to watch movies.
  • There are few things in life I love to do more than read.
  • I love a good mug of coffee. I'm a coffeeholic, you know. 
  • I don’t care about politics, even though I know I should.
  • I love cosmetics.
  • I'm right handed.
  • I have a stationery fetish, pens, note pads, you name it – awww and you thought it was going to be something really kinky didn’t you!
  • I love collecting different colors of pens.
  • I love the colors Violet and Red. 
  • I am a chocoholic person, I have a sweet tooth! I love chocolates!
  • I love popcorn, pizza, ice cream and fries. I love foods.
  • My biggest fear is dying and no one remembering me.
  • I suck at cooking.
  • I don't like being told what to do.
  • I could people watch all day long.
  • I am open-minded to learn just about anything. It saddens me when others aren’t open-minded to learn about anything other than what they already know.
  • Being outdoors energizes me.
  • I love Megan Fox, Amanda Seyfried and Rachel McAdams. 
  • I hate backstabbers, social-climber, fake people bitches, whores, slut, home-wreckers. And whatsoever. Name it all!
  • I hate hearing lies. 
  • I hate promises. So don't make promises.
  • I hate pa-sosyal people. 
  • I love Italian and Japanese foods. 
  • I love fireplaces, candles, and roses. I love getting roses! It’s my favorite flower.
  • I love stars, sunshine, moonlight, the sky. 
  • I used to play the piano. But I stopped.
  • I was a pretty fucked up teenager. Well, I'm not a teen anymore, lmao.
  •  Other things I love: coffee, my bed, hamsters, my phone.
  • I love my dad, we have the best relationship. We’re very similar and have the same sense of humour. I really am dreading the time he’s not around any more.
  • I really love my lappy.
  • I have a huge crush on Johnny Depp, Ian Somerhalder and Louis Tomlinson.
  • I love Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Avril Lavigne, Kaya Scoledario, Allison Harvard, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Sophia Bush, Miley Cyrus, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and Katy Perry. 
  • I don't eat lamb.
  • I am not a pet lover which is quite surprising to some people.
  • I hate lies even the white ones! Lies are still lies no matter what.
  • I shop when stressing out.
  • I so love baking. And be good at it.
  • I am surrounded by great and lovely people.
  • I don't like dreaming while sleeping.
  • I hate, afraid of, scared of, phobia, paranoia etc of worms and snakes!
  • I am a La Sallian and proud of it.
And that’s it! Thanks for making it this far, and if you skipped to the end, well, lets face it, its probably not going to make a massive difference in our lives. Thanks for stopping by!

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.