Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Deal with it. Posted at 3:07 PM 0 comments (+)
I am outgoing. Lovable. Spontaneous. Kind. Very organized. Likes to have... the last word. Good to find, but hard to keep. I am passionate and wonderful lover. Fun to be around. Too trusting at times and gets hurt easily. Sensitive. VERY caring. I always try to do the right thing and sometimes get the short end of the stick. Thoughtful. Silly. Fun. And always happy. I'm a good friend to other but needs to be choosy on who I allow my friends to be. Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Smart. Lazy and love to take it easy. Loves being in long relationships. I play piano. I'm a purple addict. I don't cook so I'd rather go out to eat at good restaurants. Chocolate is my weakness. Flowers(Red/White Roses) makes me happy. Shopping is my thing. Travel is my purpose. I love FIREWORKS. I love SURPRISES. I am proud, understanding, and sweet. Simple, Elegant and Laid back. I am spoiled, but not a brat. I always get what I want. I am someone you should hold on to. I am me. Deal with it.☺

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.