Thursday, December 27, 2012
Christmas 2012. Posted at 3:02 PM 2 comments (+)
One of our family traditions is celebrating Christmas. As a small kid I used to spend Christmas at my grandmother’s house. I still spend Christmas in the same place every year, at my grandma's house with aunt, uncle and cousins. 

Christmas sweaters, Christmas movies, Christmas songs, Christmas cookies, Christmas trees, Christmas, Christmas, Christmas. ❄


Sister // me


Cousin // Cloe


Mama // Grandma





Christ The King Parish Church at Greenmeadows.


Baclaran Church.



Went to World Trade Bazaar last December 22.


Piggy piggy. Cloe and me.


Entrance fee.


Cousin Oliver // Sister


Oliver // me at Tiendesitas




Thank you, auntie. ♡


♡♡♡


Christmas 2012 // sisters ♡

I want 2013 to be special, romantic, exciting, happy, fun, adventurous, spontaneous, amazing and life changing. I want 2013 to be my year and I want to finally become successful so I can say this is how I made it. ❤

Merry Christmas, lovelies. Enjoy the holidays. 

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.