Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Liebster Award. Posted at 1:32 AM 1 comments (+)
Oh hello there, lovelies. Yes, I received this award again for the 3rd time and I would like to thank these two awesome bloggers: Dana and Aian.

So let me start...



What is the Liebster Blog Award?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Liebster” is German for “favorite”.  This award is the “favorite blog award” then. The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked by the Blogger who gave you this award.

In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules which are: 
  • Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
  • Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
  • Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
  • Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
11 facts about me:
  1. When I'm bored I draw stars on paper.
  2. I'm incredibly indecisive.
  3. I love candle light.
  4. I'm really passionate about music.
  5. I love ice cream and fries. 
  6. I've never smoked and when people smoke near me I get annoyed.
  7. I can't stand people being fake in any way at all.
  8. I had piano lessons when I was a child and now wish I'd kept them up.
  9. I'm very selective about who I'm friends with. 
  10. I hate lies even the white ones! Lies are still lies no matter what.
  11. The only thing I’m addicted to is coffee. I drink at least four cups a day.
Dana's questions:

1. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging when I was in highschool and I'd like to have an online diary in the cyber world, that's why.

2. What's your favorite color? Why?
Black and white. I just love B and W colors. Violet/Red/Gold. 

3. What do you think about when you see a cup of coffee?
Uhm, nothing. 

4. Which do you prefer? Movies or books?
I prefer movies.

5. Are you more into looks or more into one's personality?
Personality.

6. What's your favorite subject?

7. How do you spend your free time?
Watching movies with boyf. Blogging, tweeting.

8. What has been your greatest achievement so far?
Freeing my mind.

9. To date, what has been your worst disappointment in life?
Life itself.

10. Are you more into listening to music or making music?
Listening to music.

11. If you were able/given a chance to change anything about yourself, what would you change?
I want to be skinny and have a supermodels body.

Aian's questions:

1. What's your desktop background?
White wolves.

2. There’s a fire in your house and you only have time to get one thing from your room, what do you get?
Clothes and photo albums.

3. If you had to choose between not being loved and not being able to love, what would you choose?
This question is really confusing me. I really don't know. Ugh?

4. If you could switch life with someone for a day, who would you switch with and why?
I'd switch with Demi Lovato. Because she's a strong girl and I want to be as strong as her.

5. When you were a child what was the profession of you dream?
I really wanted to be an actress and a singer, seriously. Haha.

6. The best movie from the latest you’ve seen?
There's a lot. Ha.

7. What’s your style in clothes’ choice?
Preppy! 

8. What was your last thought before going to bed last night?
37th month today with my boyfriend.

9. You have the ability to jump into the world of any television show for a day. Which do you choose?
Showtime baby.

10. If you could befriend any animal, what would it be?
I would befriend some sort of a wild animal. Haha. Tiger or a Lion maybe.

11. What character from television best describes you?
Monica Geller from Friends. I'm a big fan of cleanliness and are known to be a little neurotic. I'm a talented chef, but everyone knows I'm a very talented eater underneath it all. I'm shy at times but ready to take control of a situation at others.

I've done this liebster award once so I'll just copy paste the 11 questions from me. Alright? :)

1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Why do you blog?
3. What do you like to do in your spare time?
4. How do you prefer to spend your weekends?
5. Do you get along with girls?
6. What's the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you?
7. What can't you live without/What do you carry with you at all times?
8. What month were you born?
9. What is your favorite movie and why?
10. Can you cook?
11. Where would you like to live?

And now it's your turn, I pass this award to:


Aera - cremehearts

April - itrazu
Bianca - crazybiancaaa
Chelsea - chelsea-ah
Elissa - playd-love
Fiffy - the-thiefandgoldfish
Hana - beautifully-odd
Izzie - paperyhiccups
Madeline - alohomor-a
Syafina - wafflestick96
Xochitl - frozenbullets

Have fun and  happy blogging lovelies. x

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.