Sunday, November 18, 2012
Heaven will be like a first kiss. Posted at 12:26 AM 6 comments (+)
Dad, my sister and I went to Eastwood. We just accompanied my sister 'cause she got accepted at Erzullie: Plus Size Model. She auditioned last month if I'm not mistaken. So yes. I know my sister deserves it and I'm so proud of her. :)

On our way to Eastwood.




Fam and I go here for dinner every saturday night. We love it.




The sun always shines above the clouds.


Do you have to make me feel like there's nothing left of me? You can take everything I have, you can break everything I am, like I am made of glass, like I am made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down I will be rising from the ground like a Skyscraper..



I'm amazed everytime I see christmas lights. I love Christmas lights so much that I stock up on them every time I start to see them in the stores. Haha.



My eyes were drawn over and over to the shades of blue in the sky behind the fluffy white clouds. Don’t you just love looking up into a beautiful, blue sky? It always brings a smile to my face.






Time to go home. Au Revoir. xx

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.