Saturday, November 3, 2012
All Souls Day 2012. Posted at 9:06 PM 0 comments (+)
Last Friday, November 2, we all left early and went to cemetery. Visited my grandfathers grave and great grandparents grave and my mama's (lola) sister also and Uncle Vic. (my aunt's husband) I had a great time with le family. c:  

Warning: This is a PHOTO SPAM! 


Just visited Lolo, Dada, (greatgrandparent) Uncle Vic and Mama's (lola) sister today. †




"There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls."


Cousin, Cloe.


Cousins, Oliver and Romar.



With my cousins again. Haha.


My forever love. ❤




We miss you so much, Lolo. :')


Uncle Vic. 


Excuse me while I kiss the sky. 



I don't know what to call this thing. Really though. I have no idea. But.. I love it! ;)




I'm an introvert. I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.


Oh, lanterns.
Watching a peaceful death of a human being reminds us of a falling star; one of a million lights in a vast sky that flares up for a brief moment only to disappear into the endless night forever. 



Meet my sister, Shahara. 


Sissy with my handsome cousin. Lmao, haha.


Daddy, mommy, auntie.



Just us. Sorry for being so vain and posting many pictures. Hahaha. 


Then, we went home. We arrived home at 9 pm, had dinner and took a shower. My cousins slept over at our house and it was so fun! Having a sleepover with cousins is a great way to bond and catch up. ☺

It was a great day indeed! So glad we got a chance to hang out together after a long time we are not seeing each other.

P.S Sorry for the photo spam today. :)

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.