Sunday, October 7, 2012
Three happy years together. Happy 3rd Anniversary Mon Chéri! Posted at 11:03 PM 0 comments (+)
Celebrating our 3rd Anniversary... was a blast! 

Home finally. Watched TAKEN 2 on the big screen, hah! Super tired but oh so happy. Salamat sa araw na 'to babylove! Sobrang napasaya mo talaga ko. Promise. Hihi! Thanks for everything. At dahil hindi pa tapos ang araw natin, babatiin pa ulit kita ng HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY! Mahal na mahal kita, forever na talaga 'to. Wala ng atrasan ah? :) Ang sumuko, weak! Hahahahaha. I love you so much boyfriend! ❤ 


Fail, yan lang ang matinong picture namin kanina, lmao. -.-'

Our 3rd anniversary was so wonderful. Funny how you feel like you've known each other for forever and it's really only been a few years. I am the luckiest girl in the world. What a wonderful boyfriend he is to me. He's always doing everything he can to make me happier and happier and happier. I am so lucky to have him, such a wonderful man. I can't wait for all the many years we have to come.

Counting down the days, today marks the 3rd year (1096 days) babylove. When I think of all the happiness I've known in this 3 years, I realise that without him and his love, so many wonderful things might never come to me. For better or worse, through thick and thin, he has been there by my side sharing laughter and tears through life's uncertain ride. Somehow, with the start of each new day since 3 years ago, I find myself thinking of him in the middle of my busy day, my mind somehow wanders at times and I think of him out of nowhere. I see his smile, hear his laughter and life is so beautiful now because I fall in love all over again each time I think of him. 

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY baby!!! We've made it. WE'RE STILL ON TOP. No matter what. WE WILL SURVIVE. It is one of the best things that has ever happened to me in years. For this, and what has happened to us and between us I have you to thank. 

You have brought so much joy to me that words can never explain. I never thought it would last this long. I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I don't care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change. I know we have problems, and everybody does, that means I will not give up on us or you. Well, here we are. 3 years full of love. We have been through so much together. 

To everyone out there, our relationship isn’t perfect. Yes, we do fight. More often that you can give us credit for, actually. The thing is, we just don’t publish it. We keep to ourselves when it comes to disputes, disagreements and misunderstandings. A relationship is just between the two people in it, and not the entire world. Give us a few moments and we can settle our unfavorable moments. You can’t expect to always be happy and have hearts and flowers all the time. A real relationship needs growth, as well as the two people involved. I’m happy to tell you that our relationship is real.

Baby, I’m eternally grateful for always being there for me. I’m also thankful for the times that you weren’t able to be there but wanted to, this permitted me to grow and learn by myself. I’m thankful for all the good and bad times we’ve had, for it taught us more about one another. Each moment was stepping stone towards the better version of ourselves. I appreciate the times you took care of me when I was unfit and unwell. I value all the times that you put my safety before your’s. But most of all, I’m grateful for the sincere friendship; for being my best friend forever. All your secrets, your gossips and your corny jokes are safe with me as I know mine are safe with you.

Thank you for every real moment we’ve had. I honestly can not ask for more. :"> :*

I LOVE YOU FOREVERMORE Rene Jay Flojo Tuaño! MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL NA MAHAL KITAAAAAAA!!! ☺ 

3 years down, forever to go sleepyhead! Teehee. ᵔᴥᵔ 36months/1096days. ❤❤❤




Verso l'infinito e oltre.

Ang una at huling lalaking mamahalin ko ng tunay. Yung taong kahit kailan hindi ako pinabayaan at ni minsan hindi ipinaramdam sakin na hindi ako importante sakanya. Kahit minsan nagaaway kami, normal nalang yon. Hindi ako magsasawang mahalin ka. Salamat sa mga efforts mo, thank you for the gifts. Thanks for always being there for me and making me happy. ☺ Ikaw lang po. Happy 3rd anniversary! Magsawa ka sa kakabati ko sayo, lulubus-lubusin ko na 'tong araw na to. Hahahahaha. ❤

Basta, walang katapusang thank you!!!



To my one and only sleepyhead,

Three sweet and awesome years we've been together,
We are still very much in love with each other,
It's a time to reminisce in our life,
A time to acknowledge the strongest of love between us,
Through times of laughter and times of tears
love grows and enriches ours hearts,
remaining with them, engraved in memories,
Each anniversary is very special and very dear,
for the bond grows ever stronger
when love is shared for another year.
Thank you for loving me unconditionally,
Thank you for pampering me all this while,
Thank you for all the sacrifices,
Thank you for being the love of my life,
Without you, there will be no sunshines and rainbows,
You've made a wonderful world for me.

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY, my love. 

Lots of Love from, FAYE.

Happy happy happy. Goodvibes. Thank you, Papa God. You're the best! Love you.

Labels: , , , ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.