Sunday, October 28, 2012
Sundate. Posted at 11:59 PM 2 comments (+)
AMAZING WEEKEND! ❤

Such an awesome day spent with my boyfriend! The day was great. Watched A Secret Affair on the big screen. We didn't much enjoy the movie, seriously. I don't know. Haha. But I really love the lines from the movie. Then we had dinner at Mcdonald's. Here are some of the food we ordered. We loooveee food! Oh yummy.





I love ice cream and fries. Ha!

We walked around for a bit before going home, baby bought me my all time favorite brownies unlimited! Yaaayyy.


Thanks to boyfriend  for making this day extra special. I'm such a happy kiddo! ☺ Today was such a great weekend. I am just so grateful for this day, it makes all the bad ones worth it. 

I will make a movie review for A Secret Affair, maybe tomorrow. For now, I need to get some beauty rest or else I'll look like a wreck! Haha. Off to dreamland lovelies! x

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.