Monday, October 22, 2012
Liebster blog award. Posted at 1:19 AM 0 comments (+)
I have been blogging for about years now, so I am very humbled that myxilog considered to include me in her nominations. Thank you so much. You are the first one who recognize me as blogger. This is my very first blogger award. Yay! 



What is the Liebster Blog Award?

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.

Liebster” is German for “favorite”.  This award is the “favorite blog award” then. The rules for this one state that you answer the 11 questions asked by the Blogger who gave you this award.

In order to accept this prestigious award, one must abide by the list of rules which are: 
  • Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
  • Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you must create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with this award.
  • Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
  • Go to their page and inform them of the nomination
  • Absolutely NO tags back. Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Here are 11 facts about me:
  1. I am a fan of One Direction.
  2. Nocturnal. I'm active at night. 
  3. I am not a morning person and my current sleeping schedule is crazy. I have always been an extreme night owl. So do not pull the covers off me. Haha.
  4. I wanna travel the world.
  5. I can be paranoid at times.
  6. I can watch up to 5 movies in a day or net surfing in 12 hours straight, like myxilog.
  7. I have been to another country. (Singapore)
  8. I strongly dislike math.
  9. Loves to bake. I love pastries, I love everything sweet.
  10. I am someone who's addicted to coffee and can't stop drinking it.
  11. Food makes me happy.
Myxilog questions are:

1. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging since high school.

2. Why do you blog?
I have a passion for writing. I love to write, I just couldn't stop typing. And since blogging is the new platform for writing so here I am blogging to express myself and to share what I have and what I know. I blog to inspire people to do the things that they love and on what makes them happy without the need of trying to impress anyone.

3. If you could invite any 3 people over for dinner tonight, who would you pick? Why?
I would have dinner with my boyfriend at this very moment. I love him! Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. Because they're so attractive. Charismatic lads! (Niall, Liam and Harry as well) Teehee! 

4. If you could change ONE thing about yourself, what would it be?
If I could change one thing about myself it would be patience. I would have more patience. I want to be patient with everything but it's very difficult for me to just do that.

5. If you knew you're going to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
I'd face my fear about riding a roller coaster. I would spend the day with all of my friends and my family. Say goodbyes and we would cry but have a memorable, good time. Tell my family I love them. Phone all my friends and say goodbye. Go to my boyfriends house and fall asleep in his arms one last time. Party hard and live life to the fullest! 

6. What kind of person do you really enjoy being around? Why?
I love being around positive people.

7. If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?
Katniss Everdeen. Jennifer Lawrence in real life. 

8. What’s the biggest lie you once believed was true?
I remember the very first one was Santa Clause. And that guys can actually love one girl for their whole lifetime.

9. Do you think crying is a sign of weakness or strength?
Crying for me is a sign of strength. At first I used to think that crying was a form of weakness. "Crying does not mean you are weak. It only means you have been strong for too long."

10. What do you love most about yourself?
I love my imperfections/flaws because that's what makes me who I am - an odd one.

11. What’s the best part of being you and what makes you weird?
Well, I'm awesome! The best thing about being me is being me, it is so natural and I don't have to ACT like one. The way I talk and the things I say makes me weird.

And now here are my 11 questions to my nominated bloggers:

1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Why do you blog?
3. What do you like to do in your spare time?
4. How do you prefer to spend your weekends?
5. Do you get along with girls?
6. What's the most embarassing thing that has ever happened to you?
7. What can't you live without/What do you carry with you at all times?
8. What month were you born?
9. What is your favorite movie and why?
10. Can you cook?
11. Where would you like to live?

So let me pass on this award to:

Athena of My Mocha and Vanilla
Eka of The Turtle Pirate
Elle of Life With Elle
Fivi of Fiviishmee
Hann of Wimpyhann
Isabel of Ohstrawberyyy
Kristen of Whimsical Feelings
Kimmy of Blog Ampalaya
Lenith of Flirty Fairytale
Shahara of Contagius Smile
Shekinah of Shekinahjoy

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.