Sunday, September 2, 2012
What's in my bag? Posted at 8:40 PM 2 comments (+)
I noticed a lot of bloggers making the 'What's in my bag post and I thought, why not do one as well? I was the type of person to carry a bag with me wherever I’d go. Haha. You can ask my mom. When I carry my everyday bag, I have plenty of stuff inside: phone, wallet, sunglasses, keys, iPod, bottle of water, mints, pen, small umbrella (you never know), hand sanitizer/alcohol, mirror, lipbalm and small brush comb. Well, here are some stuffs inside my bag. Take a peek on it! :)


These things are not every girl’s essentials. The contents of my bag changes everyday. And a while ago I decided to take pictures of what I had in my bag. 



  • Japanese Cherry Blossom Fine Fragrance Mist (Bath & Body Works) - This is my all time favorite perfume so far, I just love the smell of it. I smell Japan (as if I’ve ever been there, lmao) and I feel inspired. It smells really good. I’ve just always had a fascination with anything Japanese stuffs. I always carry a perfume with me in my bag at all times.  
  • Vitress Hair Polish - To keep my hair so soft, smooth and straight all day.
  • Blistex Medicated Lip Balm w/ SPF 15 - This one is from my dad. He bought the lip balm when he was out of the country and gave it to me. Oh, I love my daddy! I'm such a lucky spoiled brat to him. :') 
  • Fashion 21 Color Mood Wild Cherry - I’ve been wearing red lipsticks for the longest time. I love the color and the staying power. Unlike some lipsticks, most of the color gets washed off, leaving your lips with “lip liner”.
  • Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry - I'm a big fan of Nivea products since highschool. I still remember, I'm saving money just to buy it. Haha! I love cherry smell and the silky smoothness on my lips. 
  • La Maxima Paris Lip Balm - My mom bought me this lip balm. 
  • My Ipod - I always take my iPod with me wherever I go. I have been using the iPod in and out of the house most of the day. Music is my first love, it will always be my last. Teehee. 
  • Pepper Spray - A chemical compound that irritates the eyes to cause tears, pain, and even temporary blindness. It's for my personal self defense.
  • Stick Eyeshadow from The Face Shop
  • Nichido Liquid Eyeliner - I totally love liquid eyeliners.
  • Avon Luxury Lip Liner
  • Avon Simply Pretty Pressed Powder w/ SPF 14 - I used this powder to remove the excess oil on my face.  
  • BAXI Transparent Silk Blush On - I usually use this for my cheeks. 
  • Lipps Candy - My favorite cheap candy. 
  • Pleasures Mini Perfume
  • Skin White Face Cream Powder
  • Green Cross Isopropryl Alcohol - I always carry a small bottle in my bag to keep my hands clean. 
  • Smart Broadband Stick - I find the broadband really handy if I’m away from home as I can have internet access anywhere without having to find free wifi spots. 
  • 2011 Planner - YES! I'm still currently using my 2011 Planner even if it's 2012 already. Lmao. 
  • My Gel Colored Pens - I love colored pens. 
Bags can be your friend, buddy, and even a travel companion. It is not only  a simple thing that help us carry all our essentials or personal belongings but it also tells us on how well we put together ourselves. It also shows how we portray our persona.

A bag is also considered as a friend or a buddy because it is always beside you whenever you need it. It is also a travel companion because wherever you go it holds all your things.

I think about my bag as my twin, who’s with me each time, helping me carry my burdens and keep me important things that define who I really am.

You see how my bags and my life are related? My bag may change, as well as myself but they always come together and act like one. What about you? What's in your bag? 

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.