Saturday, September 22, 2012
Pleased to meet these lovelies. Posted at 2:45 PM 0 comments (+)
Last Thursday (September 20, 2012) Dad had visitors, Ate Juni and Joy. They're cousins. Ate Juni came home from her work last August 4 on the ship. Her work is Medical Secretary. They're from Kalibo Town Aklan pa. So they still need to travel for more than 45 minutes. Well I don't have any idea about it. Only mom, dad and auntie knows about it. I was so shocked when my auntie called me and telling me that I need to sleep at grandma's house. Dahil dun daw magstay sina Ate Juni and Joy. In other words, I need to entertain them. 

So yeah, they go straight at grandma's house when they finally arrived here. Dad and mom introduced me to them. We smiled at each other and began to talk. I admit, at first I'm so irritated and not feeling comfortable with them. I dunno why. Haha. Maybe because I'm just not used to it. And I'm not really good at socializing when I talk to other people, I ran out of things to say. Lol. At 8:45pm we went to Stonehouse Hotel in Manila 'cause they need to check-out the hotel, they need to get their stuffs there. Roadtrip at night, yay! :))

September 21: Got home by 12:30mn. And then we rested for a while. We chitchat 'till dawnnn. Slept at 3:15 in the morning. Pretty nice uh, lmao haha. Woke up around 10:00am, took a shower and ate brunch. Yum! Thank you auntie for the delicious food that you prepared for us. I just wanted to let you know that the food was great. :) 

At 11:45am we headed off to the domestic airport. Since their flight back to Kalibo, Aklan is 6:10 in the evening, we decided to drop by at Resorts World Manila and take a look at it. 


Ate Juni, dad, me and auntie.


Joy, dad, me, auntie.



Ate Juni and me with daddy in the background. :)


With very kikay and lovely Joy. 


With daddy. I love you handsome dad! Teehee.


I love this shot. So lovely.


At Parmigianno Pizzeria Ristorante (Resorts World)


Pizzaaaaaa. Nom nom.


I loooveeee pasta! I loveee foodddd. 


So there, I was so happy to meet them. They're like sisters to me even though just for a moment we've known each other. And oh, Ate Juni treats my dad as her real dad too. And she calls my daddy, daaaddd. Coooool. Haha. I'm not jealous, I'm glad to meet them. Seriously. /:) Till next time!

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.