Saturday, September 1, 2012
Au revoir, August! Sail on, September. Posted at 9:31 AM 0 comments (+)
I almost didn't want to believe it, but heck yes, today is September already. Where did the rest of the year go? Hmm. The 'BER' months are here! ♥ August 2012 is a month of goodbyes. ☺

Anyway, why am I blogging this early? Haha. Last night I slept around 3am and woke up 8am. So I only had 5 hours of sleep. Not good and a bad idea. Now I feel like I'm a zombie. Lmao. 

So yeah, happy 'BER' months. Hello cold weather. (hopefully) Hello Christmas season. Hello gift giving. Hello to the start of countdown to every year's most celebrated and happiest holiday of the year. Yaaaay. I am so excited! Can't wait for Christmas season and to go shopping, haha. 

I am going to jot down a list of the things I love about Christmas. :)

  • Candy Canes
  • Houses decorated with Christmas lights, Santa Clauses, and nativity signs, this one was my favorite.
  • Wrapping gifts for with lots of curly ribbon.
  • Gingerbread
  • Poinsettias
  • Hot chocolate with mini-marshmallows
  • Candles at the dinner table every night
  • Christmas bows
  • The smell of baking in the house
  • Driving or walking around town to look at lights
  • Bubble baths
  • Sweet coffee
  • Gift giving
  • Family fun nights
  • Surprises
  • Holiday outfits
  • Salads
  • Fancy cakes
  • Being silly
  • Christmas songs
  • Fresh flowers
  • Holiday traditions
  • Moonlight
  • Midnight movies
  • Cuddly blankets
  • Christmas PJ's
  • Dressing up with my sister and cousins. Yes, even though we're all grown up.
  • Santa hats
  • Jingle bells
  • The colors: red, green + silver/white together
  • The smell of a Christmas tree
  • Christmas Eve gatherings
  • Singing Carols
  • Champagne
  • Christmas cards
  • Aurora Borealis
  • Candles
  • Christmas morning
  • Cinnamon rolls
  • Cappuccino truffles

I love seeing Christmas lights.

  • Decorating the Christmas tree
  • Vanilla beans
  • Churches
  • A star atop a tree
  • Candy cane oreos
  • A sliver of moon
  • Snow angels
  • Carol of the Bells - TransSiberian Orchestra
  • Rudolph
  • Family Christmas cards
  • Shopping with le family
  • Bookstores
  • Counting down til' Christmas
I love everything about Christmas season, I just can't wait for it. :) 

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.