Wednesday, August 15, 2012
34th month. Posted at 4:05 PM 0 comments (+)
This is a late blog post again. I'm sorry guys. I've been so busy for this past few week. So yeah. I'm so tired. Anyway, me and my boyfriend celebrated our 34th monthsary last August 07, 2012. He bought pizza for us, oh so yummy. Thank you baby for this. Thank you for always making me so full. Lol, haha. 


Thank you baby, for loving me for the past 2 years, 10 months, 34 months, 1035 days. :) You've been there for me each and every single time I need you. We've shared many experiences. Both sad and happy, both relaxing and tiring, both angry and hurtful, both forgiving and impatient moments. Each of these experiences have taught us something new, so that we can better learn to mould this relationship God has graciously blessed us with.


Happy Monthsary Rene Jay Flojo Tuaño.

I love you so much. Ang sarap sa feeling na may nagsasabi sayo na mahal ka niya lalo na kung galing sa tao na mahal mo. Ang dami ng nagbago. Mahirap mag-adjust pero ito kinakaya pa din namin hanggang ngayon. Dami trials pero nandito pa din kami. Nagpapasalamat lang ako na kahit ang dami ng nangyari ito pa din kami. Salamat kay Papa God! The best ka. I’m so thankful!

Ano ba? Ang hirap mag explain ng feelings eh. Basta ako “Mahal ko siya”.

I’m sorry if I upset you sometimes for no reason. Alam mo namang gusto ko lang na lambingin mo  ako eh. :D

Thank you for everything, honey! Thank you for always making me feel so special. You always make me happy in so many ways! Looking forward to forever with YOU. I love you so much! <3

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.