Monday, August 20, 2012
Nothing dirty. Nothing Naughty. Posted at 6:57 AM 0 comments (+)
Just sleeping. It’s just sleeping with that someone and knowing that they’re in your arms and you’re in theirs. They want to feel close to you. They want to know they are the closest to your heart. They want to hear you breathe when you fall asleep as they sleep next to you. As you fall asleep, you want to cuddle with that someone and just the hold them close. It’s that moment where you don’t want to let go and that moment where you don’t want them to forget that this is a special moment. ♥ 


Went to boyf's crib last saturday to visit and sleepover, August 18, 2012. Nothing makes me happier than spending time with my better half. Took some pictures with baby on that day! I hope he doesn’t mind me posting here, lmao. Watched a movie before going to bed, 'Road Trip UN.R8D' (will definitely make a movie review about it later) Lately, we've been watching movies that are a little bit older. Oh I definitely enjoy watching movies with him. I feel really good around him and I enjoy his company. Went home yesterday, i'm just so happy. 


Snack time with baby.


Sshhh. Baby is still sleeping. -.-' 


Finally, baby just woke up. Hihi. Good morning sleepyhead! :)

Watched some movies again, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Man's Chest. Employee Of The Month and lastly Date Movie. I had fun watching with him. 


Pictures with boyf.

"I want to sleep with you. I don't mean have sex. I  mean sleep. Together. Under my blankets. In my bed. With my hand on your chest. And your arm around me. With the window cracked. So it's chilly and we have to cuddle closer. No talking. Just sleepy, blissfully happy, silence."


And now it's my time to shine. Lol whut? Boyf is taking a shower. Haha. Happy me!


Well, I can't wait to get married, because it's like a sleepover every night with your best boyfriend. 


The best part of sleepovers are the deep conversations you have in the middle of the night.

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.