Monday, July 2, 2012
Oh my carrots! Posted at 11:45 AM 0 comments (+)
I've always had a crush on Louis Tomlinson, but looking back at old pics of the One Direction singer, I'm not sure why. Lol. I'm just kidding. Of course I would still like him. I'll still always love him as with the other boys too! 


Because Louis was a good boy he was allowed chocolate and a hot drink. Hot drink eh Louis, that's what them grown-ups have.

SO LOUIS IS SUDDENLY A LOT HOTTER THAN HE USED TO BE.


HE'S SO HOT, I'M GONNA DIE!!!

Louis is very attractive, and a great singer. No doubt. I love him in general! He has the cutest eyes, perfect hair, and his smile! He's definitely the funniest. So yeah, I like him. 

Labels: , ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.