Sunday, July 1, 2012
Holy Moly, It's July already! Posted at 8:45 PM 0 comments (+)
It's July already, isn't it? Ah, the time goes by too quickly. Anyway, it's July. That means it's my birthday month! Yaaayyy! Daaaang, I’m 21 in a few days. 



On the real though, I’m happy that as you get older and wiser, you learn to make better decisions, learn who to tell you biggest secrets to, learn who will always be there for you, unlike when you were younger and didn’t fully understand the concept of having a “Real Friend”. Relationships become more mature and you start to think about the future together and focus on that one person, even if you’ve got hella people wanting you. You take a more serious side on your career, and your education to make sure you’ll be okay in the long run. You learn better values in life, appreciate what you have, and be thankful for each day you’re given.



Holy crap. Can't believe I'm turning 21 in 20 days. Oh my goshy!

I don’t know about you guys but I am pretty excited about this. And by about this, I mean that I am excited to drink with my friends at my crib on my birthday and just have a great time. And since I’m going to be all legal soon I felt like I wanted to do one of those awesome survey things. So here it goes:

1. Three things I want to say to three different people.

Person 1. Blah blah, I don't even know. Boo! 

Person 2. You’re a terrible person and my life is so much better without you in it. Just saying.

Person 3. Thanks for always being there for me. I love you so much boyf. 

2. One of my insecurities.
- The people who can and really know how to start a good conversation with anyone and keep it going. 

3. What turns me on?
- Oh dang I’m not sure. I guess kissing me on my neck? Haha, I don’t know.

4. One of my bad habits.
- Shutting people out when I get stressed.

5. Who I wish I could be.
- I’m pretty happy with who I am right now.

6. Where I want to be right now?
- Beside him.

7. The last thing I ate.
- Does coffee count?

8. Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately.
- Adam Levine. So damn sexaaayy!

9. What song I’m currently listening to
- Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye.

10. The last time I cried and why.
- Uh, last week I think?

11. Something I’m excited about.
- Turning 21 of course!

12. 5 things I like about myself and 5 things I dislike about myself

LIKE

1. I like my taste in music.

2. I like that my hair is getting long.

3. I like my nose.

4. I like that I’m really good at writing.

5. I like my sense of humor.


DISLIKES

1. I dislike my knee.

2. I dislike that I get stressed easily.

3. I dislike that I worry about money issues way too much.

4. I dislike that I don’t hang out with my friends as much as I should.

5. I dislike the fact that I am shy and extremely nervous when talking to new people.

13. Three things I want right now.
- MAC cosmetics, new phone and money for my birthday.

14. Are you wearing a necklace, who got it for you, where’s it from?
- I never wear necklaces because they make me uncomfortable.

15. How long was your last phone conversation?
- I don't remember. 

16. What are you looking forward to?
- BIRTHDAY!

17. Did you get anything off your chest today?
- Not really.

18. How many rings do you usually wear?
- One.

19. Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
- Cali baby! 

20. Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
- I'm wearing my Pj's right now. 

21. Do you call it fall or autumn?
- Summer, lol. 

22. Are you an emotional person?
- Yeah.

23. It’s 2 in the morning and you get a text message, who is it most likely from?
- Baby. 

24. Do you like long car rides?
- Only if I’m not driving.

25. Do you have an adult you can talk to about anything?
- I don’t think so.

26. Last time you saw your dad?
- Today.

27. Have you ever kissed someone in a vehicle?
- Yup.

28. Do you do your own laundry?
- No. We have our own laundry-maid to do that. 

29. Would you like the ability to read minds?
- No way. That would be depressing.

30. Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
- Yes.

31. You’re thinking about a certain person right now, aren’t you?
- Kind of.

32. What will you be doing in five years?
- Hopefully, a businesswoman. 

34. Last 2 people to text you?
- Boyfriend.

35. Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
- Executive Chef.

36. Do you like to cuddle?
- Usually.

37. When angry, do you get loud or quiet?
- Oh super loud if it’s with people I’m comfortable with. Otherwise I keep it in.

38. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed on the lips?
- Nah, I’m not into PDA.

39. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex?
- Yes, my best friend in highschool. 

40. How’s your hair right now?
- Up in a ponytail and I need to wash it tomorrow morning.

So that’s it! Wish me luck at my birthday and hopefully I don’t do anything I regret.

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.