Monday, July 30, 2012
21 Shots baby! Posted at 11:00 PM 0 comments (+)
I celebrated my birthday last Sunday, that was July 22. So how's my day? DEFINITELY HAPPY! 

Thank you to everyone who remembered and greeted me on my birthday! Each greeting really meant a lot to me and absolutely made my day. Of course, thank you to my family who has always been there no matter what. Thank you boyf for always taking the time and making the effort to make me feel special! Thank You Papa God for giving me another year - another year to be productive, to share my life and be a blessing to other people. Thank You for the bounteous blessings You continue to shower my family and I. I pray that You always guide us and help us to be better people everyday. Hugs and kisses to y'all. ♥

Just wanted to share some pictures that my boyf took last week. 


Happy birthday to me. 


Cake, anyone? 






While blowing the candle.





"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness."


My birthday cake from boyf. ☺


And he made macaroni spaghetti for me. Haha. Boyf had so much fun cooking these. 


Thank you baby for planning to greet me with a birthday cake. I appreciate it and I am so happy. ❤





So gloomy outside.


At boyf's crib.


OFFICIALLY LEGAL: I'm already 21! Yaayyy.





Had so much fun celebrating my birthday last week with my love! It was great. Also all the happy birthday messages I got made me really happy too! Thanks again to everyone that wished me a happy birthday. :) 

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.