Saturday, June 16, 2012
Saturday night out. Posted at 11:50 PM 0 comments (+)
You guys already know my weekend routine. Woke up around 11:00 pm. Still sleepy. I haven’t caught up with the sleep lost during the week yet. Lazy brunch in front of my laptop. Finish my brunch half an hour later but still browsing, sometimes mindlessly. We left home around 3:00 pm in the afternoon. Wow time flew. Attend the Saturday mass at St. Padre Pio with the family. 


Honestly, I just really loved my outfit. I love my vintage bag, floral skirt and flats.


At Tokyo Tokyo, with my bubbly cousin. 





After the mass, we decided to have dinner at Tokyo Tokyo (Eastwood Branch) 




Hokkaido caramel milk tea, the best! 

I had the Godzilla burger (double cheese burger) with fries and red iced tea. I actually had a bite of the burger earlier in the day and used the remaining for my midnight snack later. Yay! 

And after that we went home. Reached home around 9:45 pm. Bathed and freshen up. So that's it. Tired and sleepy. 

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.