Saturday, June 2, 2012
Hello stress free day! Posted at 9:08 AM 0 comments (+)
Rainy and gloomy morning. Ohhh, I love that. A fucking cup of coffee please. ♨ Haa! I was sitting on my desk feeling cold. I slipped through the window blinds and it's raining outside. It's weekend and raindrops tapping our rooftop. 


It's a sudden realization. I don't hate cold weather. I may have low tolerance with cold but I am looking forward to the rainy season. And here comes the rain, finally! I love raindrops, I love it's smell and the cold breeze of the air. I want to stay tucked in bed watching movies and surfing the net while sipping brewed coffee. It's ironic how I love rainy season but I'm a weakling at cold temperature. 

The wind is swaying and I love the feeling of the air kissing my cheeks. It's the coldness of the air conditioned room that sucks me with cooling death, but a part of my heart's felicity lies from the truth that summer is coming to an end and raindrops will soon abound my doorsteps. 


Oh, the pain. The pain. It always rains. In my soul.

"Don't threaten me with love, baby. Let's just go walking in the rain." 

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.