Thursday, June 7, 2012
Happy 32nd. ♡ Posted at 8:11 PM 0 comments (+)
It's our 32nd months of crazy steady love. I'm glad that we're very strong and loyal to each other. I'll always be here every step of the way. I hope you always remember, that whatever people think of you, it doesn't count or matter cause in my eyes you're still a handsome man I fell in love with. No one thought we'd go this far but we proved them wrong. We will continue proving everyone wrong. 

I know we don’t get to talk or see each other much. But being apart for now doesn’t change the way I feel about you in my heart. Sure I’m lonely, and sometimes I’m overwhelmed with this emptiness in my chest. But, just remember that I love you and everything about you. That’s what gets me through every minute of every day that I’m without you. I long to hold you and feel your sweet caress, I have never loved anyone as much as I love you. 

You make me feel loved, you make me feel safe, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. We both knew our friendship would grow right from the very first day we spoke. But, neither one of us could begin to imagine the love we both feel, not exploding or thundering into our hearts, but just slowly growing into a beautiful relationship that only you and I can understand. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my inspiration, and my love. Having your love has been the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don’t care what others say about you and me. All I know is that I love you, and that will never change. 

You’re the best thing that ever happened to me. I can only say this once and will never be again. But to you alone. I love you so much that I can’t imagine. Baby, you are the smile in my face, the tears in my eyes, you are the thoughts in my mind and my dream every night. You will never be anyone but you will always be my only one MINE. I will love you no matter what ’til the end of time. I love you so much sleepyhead. 

I don’t usually feel the miles between us, but for some reason, tonight I do. I miss you, with every fiber of my being. Haha. It’s not often that we find ourselves with so much time in between conversations. And as we knew from the beginning, life was going to interfere sometimes. But that’s when I remember just how blessed we truly are for the time that we do spend together. It makes it all the more special, and I can only be grateful. 

It’s times like this when I start to reflect on just how much you mean to me. Out of all the people in the world, it’s as if God had picked you, just for me. He must have because it’s the easiest thing in the world for me to love you. Just know that I love you. Yesterday, right this second, tomorrow, and all the days of my life. I wanted to tell you how much I love you. 

I want to spend every second of my life with you, but unfortunately we will have to wait for that to be a possibility. I promise that you won’t regret waiting because I will always love you more than any other person could love you and I mean it. So wait for me while I’ll wait for you too. 

God has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this far. But I hope our love will flourish beyond what it is right now. Distance maybe just a part of the reason why sometimes we think we can’t handle this whole relationship, but I am sure our love for each other is way far stronger then any oceans can come across. I am writing you this letter to tell you that my love for you is so real that I can’t find any words to describe my feelings for you. 

At the same time I would like to thank you for all your patience while our relationship had to go through high waves and hard rocks. My love for you has grown so strong that I can never imagine a life without you now.
I will always be yours no matter what the world turns out to be. My heart will always yearning for your love and care forever. I love you always.

Missing you so much! I guess what I’m saying is that before you, it seemed that I had nothing, and now I feel I have it all. And it is all due to you and you alone. Well, I should probably say that I love you and miss you and that this has got to be harder than anything that I have ever done, being this close to you but yet so far away. I love you baby, more than my life. More than my world. You are my world. Life wouldn’t be life if not shared with you. We may be far away from each other for now, but you have my heart and my love. And I know that I have yours, too. HAPPY 32ND MONTHSARY BABY! Still counting and forever to go! ♥

I'm looking forward to more monthsaries and anniversaries with you. Remember that I'm here always, beside you. :)

I love you. Very very much. :)

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.