Thursday, March 29, 2012
T.G.I FRIDAY'S. Posted at 4:35 PM 0 comments (+)
Went to Mall Of Asia yesterday with family. 'Cause my cousin from Chicago wants to go there. We walked around the mall, we chitchat, go shopping and took some pictures. 4th day bonding with Auntie and Norielle. (cousin) And then we decided to have dinner at T.G.I. Friday's. 

Starved, we quickly ordered something. I ordered the Jack Daniel's Burger (PHP465), Strawberry Lemonade Slush (PHP165) and Friday's Ball Park Nachos (P375) 4 out of 5 on the DO scale. I still remember how handsome our server, Joseph, was. Loljk. 


Not frowning just not smiling.







They quickly served my drink and it was delightful! Sweet yet still refreshing!

















Jack Daniel's Burger

I actually enjoyed the Jack Daniel's Burger more. It was pretty tasty and rather filling. I love how the different fillings—ham, chargrilled chicken, cheese, and bacon created different textures that went well with each other. One thing I didn’t like about it was that it was a bit messy to eat (since it was really thick!).



Ball Park Nachos Mounted tortilla chips covered with cheese sauce, picadollo meat, pico de gallo, and salsa.

For me, there’s nothing like a platter of nachos to get the ball rolling. It’s perfect for gatherings because it practically beckons your friends to grab from the plate. So whether you like it or not, it’s a dish to be shared.

Friday’s take on their nachos is exactly how I’d like mine to be. No guacamole, no olives, and none of those thick tortilla chips. Nothing says good bar food to me like a plate full of thin crisp chips, slathered on with some cheese and topped with some meat and salsa. In all honesty, I’m actually craving for a bowl of this right now.


With Auntie Edith. 



My two beautiful cousins. 



It was one fun and a bit stressful night. Thanks, family for making this night a memorable one! ☺ 

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.