Sunday, March 4, 2012
A soft spot for cereal. Posted at 9:05 AM 0 comments (+)
Cookie Crisp and Koko Krunch for breaky! I absolutely love cereals and have ever since I was a little kiddo. I can’t deny that I have a huge soft spot in my heart for cereal. Me and cereal go way back – childhood sweethearts, if you will. I remember spending countless Saturday mornings watching cartoons with a big bowl of cereal in front of me, looking forward to slurping up that last bit of sugary, and sometimes colorful, milk at the bottom of the bowl. I may never go back to being a cereal-for-breakfast kind of girl, but I’m definitely a must-have-cereal-everyday kind of girl. It’s become my snack of choice as of late, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

So it's my off today, no work. I miss this. Watching movies, soundtrippin, foodtrippin, staying all day in my room and being a couch potato! Lmao. Thank you God for this day.  




Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.