Monday, March 19, 2012
My favorite body washes of all time. Posted at 6:32 PM 0 comments (+)
I am obsessed with body wash. I have been using body wash for over 10 years and I can't imagine living without these on a regular. These are my favorite because they don’t leave a gross film on my skin and really stimulate my mind and body for a good clean feel! I love body washes and soaps. I use both bar and body washes everyday. I love it. The smell is great and it leaves my skin feeling great as well. 



Sakura bella shower gel.


Floral temptation shower gel. 


Herbal Garden / Lavender Field / White Citrus shower gel.


Glam Bath and Body Essentials.



H bella body lotion.


Glam works nourishing body lotion.

Smells amazing, isn't too thick or too runny, blends in nice without being greasy and really leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth!

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.