Wednesday, March 7, 2012
29th monthsary and counting. ♡ Posted at 10:26 PM 0 comments (+)
I'm finally back home. Safe and sound. Thank you for this day baby. I had so much fun again being with you. :)

We have been through hell and back. We have had our fair share of ups and downs. We’ve broken up and gotten back together, but no matter what has happened and what will happen, he will forever be my best friend and my other half. He is always been there for me; through the good and bad. I love him so much. 

Happy 29th monthsary Rj Tuaño! In this whole time, we laughed and fought, smiled and cried, almost broke up and made up. I'm glad we have a second shot, because I really love you. You mean the world to me! Thanks for being here for me whenever I'm down and lonely, for scolding me whenever I did wrong, for being the bestest BESTEST boyfriend any silly girl could ever have. You're my sleepyhead! I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my baby you'll be. ♥







2years/5months/29months/882days. ♡

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.