Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Happy birthday Sleepyhead. Posted at 10:56 PM 0 comments (+)
I'm so tired and beautiful! Spend the day with my boyfriend. I had a great time. I hope you had a really happy birthday honey, you will always be the reason why I breathe everyday. Because you have been the best boyfriend ever. I wish you happiness and love. Happy birthday again my dear. I was waiting for this special day to tell you that I am really happy being with you, and for the third time celebrating together your birthday. I will give you all of my love and more every day of my life. I hope you enjoy your day and you know I will be here for you whenever you need me. I love you.





Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.