Friday, January 13, 2012
The Vow. Posted at 8:06 AM 0 comments (+)

The movie poster itself is so lovely! ♥  

The Vow is certainly one of the movies I’m dying to see this 2012, alongside movies like The Hunger Games, The Dark Knight, The Avengers and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

I just firmly believe that Channing and Rachel looks so perfect in this movie. Ever since I saw Dear John and The Notebook, I’ve always wanted for them to do a movie together, and when I saw the trailer, there are definitely no words to describe the exhilaration and the ecstasy I felt.

Eeeeeeee! I really can’t wait for February! I will storm inside the theaters the very first day it opens here in the Philippines!  

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.