Sunday, January 1, 2012
Happy 2012! ♡ Posted at 9:18 PM 0 comments (+)
May this new year bring many opportunities to your way, to explore every joy of life and may your resolutions for the days ahead stay firm, turning all your dreams into reality and all your efforts into great achievements. Happy New Year to you & your loved ones. Thank you for being a part of my 2011, especially to you Rj Tuaño! ♡ #goodbye2011hello2012 

We celebrated the New Year's Eve with my dad. Finally were complete. I am so happy. Never had a chance to take a picture with the whole family cause they're so busy doing something. Haha.


A shot with  my dad. Thank You Papa God, I love you.
  • 2012, the year to make a change
  • 2012, please be good to me
  • 2012 surprise me
  • Cheers to 2012
  • Leave all the bad memories in 2011
  • MyFirstWishFor2012 is to make myself a more independent confident person
  • ThingsYouShouldNotDoIn2012 everything you did in 2011

Our Media Noche.




My favourite ham and cheese roll.


Another favourite, veggie salad. 



Roasted chicken! Ahhh yummy.





Last but not the least, mashed potato with carrots, corns and gravy.

Fireworks. 


















Happy New Year everyone.

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.