Wednesday, December 7, 2011
This is all for you Sleepyhead. Posted at 6:22 PM 0 comments (+)
December. 7, 2011. 06:23PM. 

You have become my life for the past 2years/2months/26months/791days. And those 26 months were the happiest months of my life. Because of that, I want you to be mine forever, so that I will be happy for the rest of my life.

ILOVEYOU.

There are 12 months in a year

There are 30 days in a month

There are 24 hours in a day

There are 60 minutes in an hour

but

There is only ONE. YOU in my life,

ONLY ONE AND YOU ARE MINE.

We have been together for so long, I could not remember my life without you.

But, I still love you. Just the same. They say you are lucky if you ever find your soulmate in this lifetime. And even luckier if the two of you ended up TOGETHER.

Well then, I guess we are one of the luckiest people alive. Because we have met each other at a very early stage of our lives. And we have been together ever since.

You always ask me if I love you. You always ask me if it is because of your looks or your wonderful traits and I always tell you that I adore your looks and those wonderful traits of YOURS. But then, they are not the reasons why I love you. Because I will love you just the same even if all of those are gone.


I LOVE YOU BABY FOR WHO YOU ARE. And for what I have become because of YOU. And if you ask me if I love you, well, I really don't know why. I JUST DO. I JUST LOVE YOU.

The love that we share is one of a kind. Who would expect that we would last this long?

YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON THEN AND UNTIL NOW, WHO CAN MAKE ME WEAK JUST BY LOOKING AT ME.

I really don't know why I cannot get enough of you. Even though we have been together all day. We had our share of troubles. For there is no such thing as a perfect relationship, but I can say that this is near perfect. And if I will live again, I wish that it is you I end up with once more.

YOU MADE MY LIFE SO WONDERFUL AND COMPLETE.

You taught me to appreciate things, you have opened my mind on so many things. I would never have viewed and enjoyed life the way I enjoyed it now, because of you. You made me change for the better, and I cannot thank you for that. You have made me happy for every single day of our 26 months relationship. But the most happiest day of my life would be the day..

When I kneel before God with you beside me and say "I DO" I promise you, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST AND LAST MAN IN MY LIFE. 

I love you so much. ♥

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.