Saturday, December 31, 2011
Last day of 2011. Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012! ♡ Posted at 1:41 PM 0 comments (+)




♡ ♡ ♡ 

This is going to be the best day! Let's welcome 2012 with full of love and happiness! Thank you Lord for 2011. Hope you are all having a great day!!! :*

I guess me and my family won’t set off fireworks again this New Year’s Eve, but will watch fireworks though. We will also turn up the sound system so loud, and we’re going to make lots of noise by using “torotots”! 

Anyway, I know we all want to end our 2011 with a BANG! But I just want to remind you guys that safety is important, so while you’re celebrating New Year’s Eve, please be careful with your fireworks and don’t get drunk! 

And lastly, while celebrating make sure you have a big happy smile on your face! Enjoy and have a Happy New Year’s Eve! ♡ 

Goodvibesalltheway.

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.