Tuesday, December 13, 2011
It's the most wonderful time of the year. Posted at 9:18 PM 0 comments (+)




Yeah, I just can't wait for Christmas! I love everything about Christmas.

  • Snow
  • Getting Presents
  • Opening Presents
  • Giving Presents
  • Decorating the Christmas Tree
  • Brightly Lit Shop Windows on Dark Evenings
  • Advent Calendars
  • Baking Cookies
  • Wrapping Presents
  • Christmas Movies
  • Spending Time With Family and Friends
  • Santa Claus
  • Atmosphere
  • Christmas Songs and Carols
  • Kisses under the Mistletoe
  • Gingerbread
  • Pulling Crackers
  • Listening to Nat King Cole Christmas Records
  • The Birth of Jesus
  • Christmas Spirit
  • Christmas Cards
  • Reindeer
  • Wearing Christmas Hats
  • Panettone
  • Stollen
  • Pantomime
  • Christmas Ham
  • Candy Canes
  • Chocolates and Sweets
  • Decorations
  • Parties Everywhere
  • Simbang Gabi
  • The Noche Buena
  • The Gifts
  • Christmas Lights
  • Christmas Shopping
  • Candlelight services at churches
  • Hot chocolate infront of the fire
  • The Joy in the air
  • Christmas Pajamas and so on... 





Nothing beats coming back from the busy bustling malls with heaps of bags in the trunk, coming into town and seeing the town tree all lit up, and snowflake lights lining all the stores, displays in the windows, people walking arm and arm in their comfy clothes down the side of the street, carols softly playing on the car radio as we drive through the neighborhoods, looking at their fabulous lights and beautiful decorations, rounding our street and seeing our neighbors christmas trees in the window, and hearing the faint sound of singing coming from their houses. Then finally coming home to a warm house with a beautiful tree lit in the dark living room, accompanied by a crackling fireplace. Turn on the lights and it becomes a warm and inviting scene of beauty and christmas magic. Seeing the silver, gold, red and green wrapping paper wrapping up boxes under the tree. Watching our cats sleeping by the fireplace, turning on a christmas special like charlie brown or Polar Express, and snuggling up with your family, enjoying a cup of warm tea or cider or cocoa. Baking cookies for santa and eating a few for yourself. Climbing the stairwell and having one last glimpse at the tree before you snuggle into bed and dream of the christmas to come. Mm. I love the whole season. It's magic.

I love absolutely everything about this amazing holiday, and time of year, in general. I love God for giving us our Savior, and I thank him for it everyday. I love the whole manger scene story. I love decorating, I love the decorations, I love counting down the days (12 more to go) I love the spirit in general really! The baking, the family, the giving, the getting is nice too, lmao. I love the delicious food, I love it ALL! I love drinking warm hot chocolate, by a bustling fire while eating a candy cane, and watching a favorite Christmas Movie. I love getting my Christmas pajamas, and baking cookies and decorating them. I don't know, it's just perfect! 

I think the best thing is the fun and love I share with my family when we get together. It is truly a wonderful time of the year. 

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.