Wednesday, December 7, 2011
‎2years/2months/26months/791days. ♡ Posted at 10:34 AM 0 comments (+)
The first time I saw you, I somehow knew we could be friends until I realized that I'm falling in love with you, everyday i'm with you. Before i was so scared to love. But in the end, I decided to love you and be loved by you and face all the pain, sadness, and despair. This time I will make the impossible possible. That's why I'm ready to face all the trials and solve it no matter what. You are my life, you give me hope, and you are my destiny. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

I'm so proud to tell the world that I love you and am being loved by you. :"> 

Happy monthsary baby. Happy 26th! ♥

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.