Tuesday, November 15, 2011
I believe that everything happens for a reason. Posted at 6:07 PM 0 comments (+)
Everybody assumes that I'm so happy, and nothing is ever wrong with me. But nobody ever knows that I constantly feel like everything is falling apart, and my insides are numb. 

What do you do when it feels like everything’s falling apart, when you want to make things right but don’t know where to start. What if every smile I put on my face was always fake, If every time I saw someone happy my heart would break. When everyone thinks I'm happy because I'm good at lying. No one really sees all the pain and hours of crying. I'm scared of being hurt so I push everyone else away, no realising that it’s causing me more pain each day. But somehow I've built the strength to push through, even when it feels like the whole world is against me. I continue to hold my head high as I go through it all, because I'm not letting anyone win by seeing me fall. 

Then don't quit. The pain is temporary. It may last a minute, an hour, a day, or a year. But eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit.. However, it will last forever. 

How do you overcome sadness? Sometimes I find myself incredibly disconnected,  like I was here for the wrong reason at the wrong time.. I’m sad, and I don’t know how long I’m going to be like this. But I think as long as I cling to the things that I miss, I would be like this for the long period of time.. How do you overcome sadness? Am I that strong to let go of the things that make me sad knowing that it’s the same thing that makes me happy? 

I miss the way things used to be. Maybe one day we'll wake up and this will all just be a dream. I said, I love you. And i swear i still do.

Im not happy but i can fake it. I can't stand all the pain but i'll take it.
Sometimes that's just how it is. 

Eveything seems like a dream, pointless, boring and unreal. Keep going. I'll never let go. </3

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.