Friday, October 7, 2011
Happy 2nd anniversary, babylove! ♥ Posted at 5:29 PM 0 comments (+)
I am glad I found you. :">

Yes I am glad, very glad. You’re the reason why I live happy everyday. You’re my daily inspiration. You’re the reason why I smile and blush everytime I see and remember our sweet moments. Turning back the time, when I saw you, I never thought, I really never thought that time will pass and you’ll be mine. God gave me you because He has a reason for you to change me and to escape from the past. I promise that you’ll have a place in my heart, always. Thank you and I am glad I found you. I love you forevermore baby! 24 months down, forever and a lifetime to go. ♥




10.07.09

Labels: ,

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.