Thursday, September 1, 2011
September, please be awesome. ☺ Posted at 2:51 PM 0 comments (+)
My very first blog post this month of September. I can feel the spirit of Christmas right now. I can't wait. And 1 month to go until our 2nd Anniversary of my boyfriend. So yea, nothing much really happened today. I am bored to death. So I guess, I will be blogging the whole day for some random stuffs again. 

I'm listening to this song Terrified by Katharine McPhee ft. Zachary Levi. I'm starting to love this song.



You set it again, my heart's in motion, every word feels like a shooting star. I'm at the edge of my emotions. Watching the shadows burning in the dark.

And I'm in love, and I'm terrified. For the first time and the last time, in my only life.

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.