Friday, August 26, 2011
Liars go to hell. Posted at 3:16 PM 0 comments (+)
I always get so angry when people lie to me. I really don't care if you lied to me to make me happy or to save me from feeling hurt. To me a lie is a lie. When the lie is revealed it hurts even more than the truth. Chances are if you tell me the truth I will respect you even more... but lie to me and I will find it hard to trust you again.

Recently I found out that someone I trusted more than anyone lied to me. I was so angry but more than angry I feel hurt that this person would lie to me. It hurt more than the truth when I later found out the truth. I find it hard to truth people and to open up to them because with people you never know if you can trust them if what they are saying is the truth or a lie. You just have to take their word for it- in my past experiences not a very good idea. 

I am a person like this - when I trust you and believe you I really do. I believe everything you say to me no matter how ridiculous it sounds. I will accept it. But if the time comes where I no longer trust you and I found out that you lied to me or you betrayed me; do NOT expect me to trust you again. I will forgive you maybe forget the lie but I will find it hard to trust you. The great  Leonardo Da Vinci wrote and I quote:


"The mole has very small eyes and it always lives under ground; and it lives as long as it is in the dark but when it comes into the light it dies immediately, because it becomes known; and so it is with lies."

I could not have said it any better myself. I am disgusted by liars. If someone comes to me and say hey, I do not like the fact that you did this, I will respect them more than if someone comes to me and say it's okay when really it isn't.

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.