Saturday, June 25, 2011
Dear Dad, Posted at 2:55 AM 0 comments (+)
I know I don't say this to you everyday. But I want you to know how happy i am to be your daughter. I admire you for every sacrifices you make just for our family. I know you really get tired when you go home from work yet you don't complain. You  tend to greet everybody when you go home, a little kiss on the cheek is all you ask when you're home tired from work. I'm sorry if I am the reason for your heartache. The reason why your heart aches. But please believe in what I will say: "You are the best dad in the whole world. You inspire me everyday. I wanna make you proud. I love you dad. I'm sorry if I don't get to say that everyday."

With love,
your daughter.

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.