Wednesday, May 11, 2011
So I have to say something about myself. Posted at 4:28 AM 0 comments (+)
I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to write, I like to think, I like to dream, I like to talk. I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning. I like to see the moonlight at night. I like to feel the music flowing on my face. I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean. I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind. I like to do thought experiment when I cannot sleep in the middle of the night. I like to sleep very late. I like to get up late. I like to be alone. I don't like to be surrounded by people. I like country's peace I like metropolis' noise. I like the land and the nature. I love my boyfriend. And, I like to laugh. x

Labels:

About
Underconstruction. Moved to wordpress.
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.